TAC Force Winter/Fall/Summer Basketball House Leagues
TAC Force created a competitive house league format designed to provide new opportunities for kids to develop their skills. Teams will be formed, scores and scheduled games will be tracked, and team standings will be posted for playoff and championship games. Although the program is consisted of players from our Development Program who seek basketball at a more competitive level, our house league is inclusive of all skill level and are open to kids who just want to play. Our 4 on 4 / 5 on 5 league will focus on providing players a competitive experience without the expense and long term commitment required by our Competitive Program.
- Season start: TBD
- Game Dates: TBD
- Location: TBD
- Game Time: TBD
- Players: TBD
Divisions will have 1 hour set aside for their use. The hour will be broken up into:
- 10 minutes warm-up session.
- 2 – 20 minutes game time.
- 5-minutes half-time.
- Team uniforms will be provided.
- Teams will consist of 6 to 8 players in order for the league to run.
- 4 or 5 players are required for a game, otherwise the team automatically forfeits.
- A TAC Force coach, volunteer or parent coach will oversee the team for the games.
- Games will follow OBA and CYBL rules.
- 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 play.
- Players rotate every 4 minutes to ensure kids have equal playing time.
- Man to man defense only – no zone is allowed anywhere on the court.
- Referees will be high school basketball players and volunteers with TAC Force.
- Appropriate sized ball and net heights for the divisions will be applied.
This is a new endeavor for TAC Force and with the support of parents and players, we hope to be starting something special that can grow and provide other opportunities for kids wanting to take their game to the next level.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com
Click for registration